Saturday, May 14, 2016

MOM's & Motorcycles in NC

We actually made the trip... From NY - NC, 11 hrs to the mountains and 10 hrs back to NYC (I drove straight in and out) Thanks for rolling with me ma. Yes, my mom came along and she was not expecting "THE BEST MOTHER's DAY GIFT" ever she says.

The Little Switzerland Inn, located in Spruce Pine, NC was the hosting site for Robin Dail's - MotoGirl Cafe's "MOUNTAIN MOXIE 2016" Event. Angela Sink's Team Motogirl GT (in which I am apart of)  was invited as special guests to this event along with a host of inspirational motorcycling mommas from across the states. An all women's motorcycle conference on Mother's Day Weekend, it was beautiful. 

Below are a couple of photos from the event. 

 



My FACEBOOK PAGE is available @SJ Harris-Threader Racing where I posted a little video of the venue and a few more photos there as well or just click the link here =>  https://www.facebook.com/SJ-Harris-Threader-Racing-715183788607180/info/?tab=page_info&view


Aside: My mom (not in the photos above) had the best time just relaxing on the deck overlooking the amazing BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAINS. It was Mother's Day Weekend, I wasn't sure what to expect myself but I'm glad she enjoyed herself. Without my mom backing this crazy SidewayZ thing of mine I wouldn't/couldn't do it even though, I scare her half to death... It's hard not to Love what we do. HERE's TO THE PARENT's OF MOTORCYCLE ROAD RACERS 
"Oh the things we put them through." 

Check out my next blog... 
"HOW TO CONVINCE YOUR PARENTS TO LET YOU ROAD RACE A MOTORCYCLE"



No comments:

Post a Comment