Sunday, July 9, 2017

BIG GLOVE, Little Glove

"YOU DON'T HAVE TO PROVE ANYTHING TO ANYONE" RIGHT❓


Sometimes people need to prove some things to themselves. This past race wknds. participation was for ME. I needed to prove to MYSELF that I didn't lose my heart for the sport.

I did as promised and behaved myself by staying in the back and not pushing anything which was really hard to do. All in all I had a great time on track w/my race buddies, all of the women racers looked amazing out there #girlpower.

Sending a great big THANKS to our Race Circuit - ASRA/CCS racing Championship Cup Series Racing for always putting on the best race events for us.

My clutch-wrist held up well w/the extra large glove for the brace to fit in (in pic) Huge thanks to Justin at Trackside Parts Club for the help. I'm glad I went out there.

"I KNEW MY WRIST WASN'T 100% YET, I NEEDED MY HEART TO BE."

Turn 5 at Thunderbolt - I was just taking it easy as promised.

No comments:

Post a Comment